1. Sing Bingo caters for various payment options as detailed below.
2. All details provided by you to the Company either during the registration process or at any time thereafter, including as part of any payment deposit transaction, are true, current, correct and complete and match the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts to be used to deposit or receive funds in your account.
3. Without derogating from the aforementioned, should you use a credit/debit card or any other form of payment which is not in your private and personal name, we will presume that you have received complete and sufficient consent from the rightful owner and/or the person whom name is used on such payment instrument to make use of such payment instrument for the purposes herein, prior to your engagement with us.
4. We shall not be obligated in any manner to examine such consent and shall bear no responsibility with respect to your representations hereunder.
5. You will promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you to the Company
6. From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account.
7. Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card previously used by you.
8. Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, you will be in breach of contract and we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the Software or the Services, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
9. Sing Bingo restricts the total number of registered payment methods per player to 3.
10. We use the SSL Protocol to provide security and privacy between your computer and our servers. This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted. This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential information.
For a safe, quick and simple way to deposit, call one of our support agents by phone: 0808 238 7567. Calls from the UK are toll free.
Available in all currencies.
Credit Card purchases are one of the quickest purchase methods at Singbingo.
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards but we prefer Visa cards.
Please note: It is only possible for players to make purchases using their own credit cards.
Available in all currencies.
Debit Card purchases are one of the quickest purchase methods at Singbingo.
Please note: It is only possible for players to make purchases using their own debit cards.
Available in all currencies.
paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that you can use to fund your bingo account. To make a deposit using paysafecard you will need to purchase a paysafecard voucher.
»Click here for more information
Wire Transfer Available in all currencies
Sing Bingo has set the following deposit limits:
We reserve the right to amend the aforementioned limits in our sole discretion at any time.
NOTE: Please note that the limits referred to above are for our new members. Sing Bingo may vary the deposit limits for individual members following a review of an individual player's playing status and account history. In order to request an increase to your current deposit limit and to receive further information please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
The withdrawal policy dictates that members may be required to verify their identity before a cash withdrawal can be made from their account. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
Main Verification Documents:
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your Bingo membership.
In order to secure the transmission of the documents we recommend that you send them in separate emails. With regards to credit cards, please send copies of the front and back of the relevant card separately and we also suggest that you block out the CVV number at the back of the card as well as the middle eight digits on the front of the card. Once received, our members documents are digitally stored in a secure environment, which is accessible exclusively to specific specialized security agents.
Please send your documents to us via an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The method by which you withdraw is directly dependent on the payment method by which you have submitted your deposit(s) in the past in accordance with the following terms:
However, in case you used a Entropay, Paysafecard, a non UK MasterCard or an invalid card which we are unable to send payments to and therefore*, your withdrawal will be returned to you via wire transfer.
* Please see Credit/debit cards Exceptions below.
Once your withdrawal request is submitted (by clicking the 'Confirm withdrawal' button in the Bingo cashier) it will be processed in two business days. During this time you may cancel your withdrawal request by clicking the 'Reverse Withdrawal' button in the Cashier and returning the funds to your Bingo account.
After two business days, the status of your withdrawal request will change to 'Completed' and you will no longer be able to cancel it.
As previously mentioned, during the withdrawal process you may be required to provide documents to confirm your identity or ownership of the credit/debit cards used to deposit to your Bingo account thereby ensuring, that withdrawals are paid to the right person. Additionally, we may also request documents when a member wishes to increase their withdrawal limits.
The Withdrawal Completion Time for most of the payment methods (credit/debit cards, wire transfer) is approximately 5 business days. However there are some payment methods that may take a little longer.
See detailed information on how much time it takes to process each payment method:
All timeframes are calculated based on business days (Monday through Friday).
It may take additional time for your credit card or payment method provider to post funds to your account.
You will be notified by email once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed and the funds have been transferred to you.
If your withdrawal has not been processed within the specified timeframe, please contact us immediately and we will investigate the issue.
Your withdrawal history can be viewed from the 'My Account' page, accessible from the homepage when you are logged in. In the 'My Account' area you will find a complete list of all your withdrawal requests, both those that have been completed, as well as those that you have cancelled.
For assistance with withdrawal, or any other matter, please contact our Customer Support Team.
We have set the following cash-out (withdrawal) limits:
Click the "ALLOW" button above for the Classic lobby!